Chris Menard, Microsoft Office Master Instructor, has created several free technology training videos for SCB TV and Henry County residents in Excel and Word. Menard is the first Microsoft Office Master Instructor in the world and has trained Coca-Cola, Georgia-Pacific, UCB, University of Georgia's MBA students, and Gwinnett Medical Center. In 2009, Menard created a two hour Excel video for the Coca-Cola Company that was distributed to over 150 counties when Coca-Cola went from Office 2003 to Office 2007.
- MS Word - put the filename and path in the footer of a Microsoft Word document
- Create a combination chart or 2 axis chart in Excel.
- Use Excel's conditional formatting with functions.
- Most pictures are over 4MB when you take with a smartphone or digital camera. Use IRFANVIEW to batch resize all your pictures at once so you can email and share with family and friends.
- The fastest way to add numbers in Excel.
- Word create odd and even header or footer for duplex printing.
- Put a Word document into PowerPoint quickly.